
Contrary to popular belief, tulips do not come from Holland. Here I am with my sister in the tulip fields in Holland. Living there made me love tulips. It turns out that they actually originated from Central Asian countries like Turkey, Iran, and Afganistan. I know, who would have thought. Well they have tulip festivals here, and the parks are all decorated in tulips this time of year. We went to the park yesterday. It was an adventure in it self to get there including two hours on two buses and a ferry. It was a very fun and relaxing day out in the beautiful weather Father blessed us with. We sat and read and of course enjoyed some ice cream. Here are a few pictures of our visit to the park.

Many of the tulips were planted in the shape of flowers and other designs like rainbows or animals.

Here are the Olympic rings.
Beautiful girls and beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteHey girl. This is the other Julie from Mission Center!! I started a blog too. It seems like a great way to keep up with friends and family! I LOVE your tulip pictures. So gorgeous!
ReplyDelete