Saturday, February 6, 2010
Basketball Season
I used to look forward to basketball season. Sometimes I wish I never quit in high school. I still love playing. I joined a county club here in England. Our team is called the Reigate Falcons.
We don't actually practice in Reigate but usually close to where I live. The ladies on my team range from age 21-43. I really enjoy playing with them. They are all very nice. Many times we are referred to as nice Reigate girls, not the posh London girls. We have training twice a week and quite a bit of games. My team is trying to decide if they will continue over the summer. I really hope so. I would miss playing with them. It has been great to be involved in the community and meet people here. We are a developing team as this is their second year as a team. We aren't very good, but we won a game a few weeks ago. It was the highlight of my week. My kit (uniform) is a bit big. For some reason they only have size Large. Here is a picture of me. I really want to get a picture of our team. Last season many pictures were taken, so I hope to get them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment