The past two weeks have flown by, but have been great times with family and friends. I was so excited to get to go to Jessica's wedding. It was so good to see her and many other brothers and sisters. I will miss all of these people dearly.
Cristmas with family was bittersweet. We had a good time playing cards and eating apple pie, but it was sad knowing I won't be there next year. I am so thankful for my family and the love that Father has blessed us with. I am starting to make lists and pack my bags. It is mostly piles right now, but it is slowly coming together. Sunday I will be going with my parents to my cousins birthday party. Please be thinking about the good-byes I will say. I have a feeling it will be really hard for me to leave my grandparents and cousins and especially my sister.
<
pring for you! I Love You Jules!
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me too. I'll see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI put your picture on the fridge at school, and they are all pring for you.