Monday, April 5, 2010

Under my umbrella

I was recently back in Oklahoma and remembered why I always used to check the weather every morning. I still check it each day here, but for a different reason. In Oklahoma you need to know whether to wear your shorts or your ski jacket. It could be 80 degrees one day and then 30 the next. One nice thing about the weather here is that it will probably only vary in temperature from day to day by a few degrees. However I still have to check the weather to determine what umbrella to bring with me that day. I carry the little umbrella every day. Then some days I have to switch to another umbrella depending on the amount of rain. Some days are rain coat days, some are medium size umbrella days and some are big umbrella days. This is a very serious situation. I is quite embarrassing if you bring the wrong umbrella. You might get funny looks because it is barely raining and you are caring an umbrella that can also work as a small boat. Or you might be soaking wet because the little umbrella may not be quite enough. Here is a picture of me and my umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment