
There are many distinct differences between Americans and Europeans. When I was home in March I saw many bumps which reminded me of the prevalence of this hairstyle in America. Then I started wondering if anyone in England did their hair like this. I have been watching closely everywhere I go to find a bump in someone's hair. I recently went to Bluewater shopping center. This is a huge mall and has many American stores. It has a Hollister. I went in thinking surely I would see a bump, but there were none to be found. This weekend I attended a conference led by Americans in London. There were people from all over the world at this conference. I finally saw a girl with a small bump. I thought well I guess my theory is incorrect. There are a few in England. Later this same girl walked by me speaking to her friend. She was definitely American. haha. I guess it is a good thing that I can spot Americans from far away even if it is just because of their bump. I am not going to lie, but I am pretty happy I have not been in America for the past year and a half and have missed a small portion of the bump popularity.
No comments:
Post a Comment